Buenos dias, clase…
Thank you for editing your independent research papers. I left you another comment after your edits; open your document in OneDrive to see my new comments.
Ready for some new challenges today? Let’s go!
-watch this video to learn how to join an online Teams meeting
- on Friday morning at 11:00 a.m., we will try our first online meeting…yipee!
- to find out how to log into Teams, watch this video
- if you have any questions, send me an email and I’ll do my best to answer them for you
- I will send you an email with a Teams meeting invitation; you may accept the invitation or not; you are still invited and welcome to attend!
-share your independent research on Flipgrid
- log into Flipgrid and find the topic “Independent Research”
- read your paragraph to us; make sure you read the title, too
- you can read from your Writing journal or from OneDrive
-practice your 7s and 9s
- practice these count-bys in any way that makes sense to you
-watch a Mystery Science mini-lesson
- from Clever, click on the Mystery Science site
- choose any mini-lesson and listen to that video (it doesn’t have to be third grade)
-read for 15-20 minutes
- check out Mrs. Trapp’s page on Clever; she has a Flipgrid to share what you’re reading (it’s like a mini book talk!)
-choose one activity from Mrs. Dramstad’s page
- today is our regular Music day
- log into Clever, go to Mrs. Dramstad’s page, and choose one activity (there’s an AWESOME percussion activity in her YouTube link)
- send me an email and let me know which activity you did
As always, everyday your May-dos are Keyboarding and Prodigy; do these after you finish the challenges above.
I can’t wait to see you on Friday at our Teams meeting and/or during the Rossiter Car Parade (ask your adult).
Hug, handshake, high five to you all!