ROSSITER SCHOOL WIDE EXPECTATIONS
We want your child to have a successful school experience. We work to establish an atmosphere where all individuals feel secure, happy and have a maximum opportunity to learn. In an effort to accomplish this goal, we have developed a School-Wide Positive Playground Program. The following behavior expectations will be discussed, taught and modeled to the students. The children will understand that there are natural consequences when the expectations are not followed and rewards when they are followed.
SCHOOL WIDE SUCCESS BEHAVIORS
1) Follow directions.
2) Keep hands, feet, objects and sound effects to yourself.
3) Be respectful of all individuals and property.
4) Walk and move quietly in all areas of the building.
5) Stay in assigned areas.
6) Keep food in lunchroom except for special events.
7) Use acceptable language
1) Enter lunchroom, get food and quickly find a place to eat.
2) Handle food properly.
3) Use quiet voices and proper table manners.
4) Please clean your area and place your garbage and tray in the appropriate places.
1) Use restroom in a quiet and appropriate manner.
2) Walk quietly in hallways.
3) Use quiet voices.
1) Use equipment safely and properly.
2) Rough play, rocks or snowball throwing, tackling, kicking or pushing each other is not allowed.
3) Walk quietly into the building promptly following the bell.
4) Stay away from restricted areas marked with orange cones for safety reasons.
A child who receives three “Loss of Privileges” in a month will result in an incident report.